I will give you some quick highlights:
- Anna turned "11"
- both kids tried baseball and liked it
- celebrated Karl's parents 50th wedding anniversary
- Christl & Barbie flew in for fun family reunion
- annual Illinois Homeschool Conference
- BBQs with friends and family
- 3 Day Practicum for Classical Conversations
- Anna went on her 1st week long summer camp through church
- iron infusions for me
- swimming lessons for the kids
- gatherings with family & friends
- dearest friends from Africa came home for a visit
- I went to Philadelphia for a work conference
- lots of catching up with the Nickels'
- my dad turned "70"...wow
- Anna earned her 1st degree black belt!!!
- HOSS has several concerts
- more time with my dear friend, Sara
- mom has a birthday
- Brandon turns "16"....watch out
- more family and friend time
- we left for an awesome 12 day vacation to Minnesota & Spooner, Wisconsin!!!!
- lots of family time out of state
- Eric turned "2"
- TEC (Tri-Cities Enrichment Co-op) begins on Tuesdays
- Karl finally was able to get away and do some hunting
- lots of female issues and hopefully I am done!
- beautiful wedding of two dear friends
- bible study on Friday nights
- more family time
- Anna gets to go on another camp called Fall Camp for the weekend
- I get to do an overnight women's retreat
- knit night with Despy and skyping with Allison
Now, we are officially caught up. I know, I need to put pictures up. I will do that next. Especially, my knitting. I have been knitting again!!
We need to update more often. More for me than for you (giggle). Are you out there??? Do you read this??